Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ring of Fire! Ultimate Fighting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My good friend Chad Klingensmith is a professional fighter. When I lived in CO last year I did a series of fighting images for his public fighter image.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=15103

This boy does some serious training. Its a around the clock commitment for your body and mind. He went to Thailand to train with the best of his sport.
He was injured in the last few months fighter and was unable to fight in this particular adventure. He invited me to be a spectator. Naturally I get bored as an artist and want to be front in center with the sweat and the punches.
I wasn't technically suppose to be up there. There was another photographer that didn't see eye to eye with me. He told on me so I had to go.
I contacted ROF and they actually enjoyed the images and published them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is my favorite because of audience dude's expression.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting