Monday, February 19, 2007

Dave Tate & Colin Robinson Local Music Legends

Local musicians Dave Tate & Colin Robinson get their jam on during the Sundance Film Festival. Their music touches the artists soul. Its a acoustic guitar jamming mix. His style kinda reminds me of Jack Johnson.
I was having a stressful day when I was listening to them live and it put me at ease. Dave is collaborating with Colin and most recently Victoria Lagerstrom on a few different albums. I will join them on collaborating with photography and events.
I recommend their music live any day!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My favorite songs so far are: Alchemy & Beauty of You

To check out their music visit:
www.davetatemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/davetateandcolinrobison